Monday, July 03, 2006

Más y más frases

Ahhh, este será el tercer compilado de frases que hago y es que es necesario, hoy ví Dead like me y me encontré con unas maravillosas:

Human beings are simple, predictable clichés. Broken hearts, betrayal, it's all been done a billion times before. The problem is, every time still hurts like the first. And if you're lucky enough to recover, you can be sure that just as you finish filling in all the cracks in your life, the next one is starting to open.
George en Sunday Mornings

I don't know what was more disturbing - Being dead or the fact that the first man to touch my naked body was the coroner.
George en el piloto

But if death sneaks up on you, the only thing you have time to think is… Aw shit
George, también en el piloto

Well, you really fucked the dog, Peanut.
Rube en el capítulo Dead girl walking

Rube: You've got to think about all the things you like and decide whether they're worth sticking around for. And if they are, you'll find a way to do this.
George: And what if I don’t?
Rube: Then you go away, and you don't get to like anything anymore.
También el capítulo Dead girl walking

I wasn't disappointed. In fact, I was kind of proud of myself. I convinced her, like me, not to care. I, George Lass, could be a role model.
George en Reaper Madness

We all create in our heads who we are and who we want others to be. And how we view ourselves - hero, victim, loved, unloved - changes over time.
También George en Reaper Madness

Mason: I'll show you both, we'll be like Romeo and Juliette. We will.
George: You do know how that story ended, don't you?
Daisy: If Romeo had just masturbated a couple of times a week he would have saved both those nice families a heap of trouble.
En Sunday Mornings

I am so smart, I'm practically retarded.
Mason en The Ledger

When I was little my mom told me Santa Claus didn't exist, neither did the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy or the Great Pumpkin. Even though she didn't say so specifically, I just sort of assumed that God didn't either.
George en el Piloto

Maldita sea! son demasiadas de un solo programa, pero el programa es FANTÁSTICO!!! y maldita sea! me encanta George. Todas las frases me agradan y las que no son tan irónicas, carajo! cómo tienen razón, bueno, algunas de las irónicas también pero esas dan más risa que otra cosa.

También encontré unas buenas en el libro que estoy leyendo por el momento:

Se llega, se encuentra una existencia ya preparada; no hay más que revestirse con ella.

Si cambio, ya no doy el de antes, y si soy otro que el que era, es evidente que ya no tengo relaciones. Y por lo tanto no quiero escribir a gentes que no me conoce.
Ambas en Los cuadernos de Matte Laurids Brigge de Rainer Maria Rilke

La descarga del día: You give love a bad day de Bon Jovi, es un descubrimiento muscial de How I met your mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! me robaste una de Dead like me! pero okas, te la presto nomás xq es muy buena y xq tu me presentaste el programa. pero se te olvido jesus-fucking-christ reggie!! fue de lo mejor que vi en ese programa, aparte de joy jijiji besos...