Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mientras corre el juego del restaurante

He estado revisando el blog, he ido dando clic en "older posts" millones de veces y voy en diciembre del 2007. Para ser exactos, 20n de diciembre del 2007 y ahí me encontré con un semi experimento:


Thursday, December 20, 2007

To You

It began as an accident, a moment beside you:
This is the press of a bashful hand, this is the float and odor of hair,
This is the touch of my lips to yours, this is the murmur of yearning:
Drink me while you can, like milk, know me by scent
before you learn my name.

When I sing your name I borrow a lilt
I'd never use in speech, my voice takes a new note
full of you: I whisper with my lips close to your ear,
I spell your name out, trembling with each key;
I will leave all and come and make hymns of you.

This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you,
because I am trapped in your eyes
like a dragonfly in amber.

I only am she who places over you no master, owner, better,
God, beyond what waits intrinsically in yourself.

Whitman con Lindner
Fontanel, Crystal, To You, 24 de Song of Myself, The way we touch today, Coffee Break



[Ojo, las letras van de este color porque por copiar el post se pusieron verdes, intenté cambiar color para encontrar el de las letritas del texto peeeero no lo logré y este color fue el más cercano]






Asumo también fue la universidad la que me hizo ver que no todo el "To You" de Whitman era bonito, dos versos pueden ser buenísimos pero pueden estar rodeados de mediocridad y por eso lo junté todo. Hoy es un buen día para re-postearlo porque me gusta mucho cómo quedó al final y porque es un buen día re-postear del pasado.

No comments: